IKIMagic at Home
The Tantrum Tamer
Are you like so many busy parents, struggling to wrangle your growing family?
Would you like to learn to tame the tantrums, stop the sulks and nurture the niceness you love to see in your children?
In today’s uncertain world, one thing we can be sure of is that, if we have a young family, we’ll be worrying about how to raise our children to become happy, healthy and strong adults – and how to do it without losing our hair, our sanity and our relationship.
How Can iKiMagic Help My Family?
We’ve all heard about ‘Common Sense’ not being so common. It involves intelligence, discipline and hard work.
iKiMagic starts with “old wisdom”, distils it into 3 “Rulz” and adds music. iKiMagic takes out the hard work and abracababra, making it a “Tantrum taming tool” that’s practical, fun to use and works like magic.
iKiMagic provides a formula that you’ll understand in 5 minutes and can implement immediately. You will literally see changes in your children’s behaviour – and your stress levels – overnight.
iKiMagic helps all family members feel like valued and loved members of your happy family unit. It changes tantrum throwers, sulkers or slackers into considerate, helpful children.
SPECIAL BONUS: You’ll feel less stressed, less guilty and much calmer.
To be honest, it’s not quite “pop a pill and everything will be wonderful” easy, but it’s as close as it is possible to get in the real world. You’ll be stunned how easy, effective and inexpensive it is.
WARNING: There ARE side effects. They include:
- Happier children,
- More laughter,
- A stronger relationship with your partner,
- Less guilt,
- A calmer you.
- (Oh, and they will pick up after themselves!)
What the Experts Say
- Consistent, clearly stated rules and routines
- Regular reminders of what’s expected
- Practical positive ways to teach them to ‘own their life’ – to take responsibility for their choices and to learn positive lessons from the consequences of their actions.
They also agree that loving, respectful relationships between family members are key.
“Because I need you to” “Because that’s what Dad said you have to do” and “Because that’s the way it is” don’t really cut it. iKiMagic answers those questions, quickly and consistently, in a way that makes perfect sense, is fair, positive and empowering. For everyone.
iKiMagic uses fresh ingredients to help make your happy, healthy, strong family dream real.
An iKiMagic at Home Membership gives you everything you need:
- The iKiMagic RULZ Posters and the Look Listen and Learn Songs – with several mixes, so you can make your own version…
- The iKiMagic Quickstart Guide, which gives you everything you need to get started, in a 5 minute read.
- The iKiMagic Rewards Chart and Tokens which teach about responsibility and consequences, which builds resilience.
- The unique iKiFit Energisers. A fantastic way to bond and build healthy life skills – fundamental movement skills, dance, co-ordination, flexibility, strength. Plus, there are fun ways to build interest in fitness and at the same time teach your children about respect and responsibility
- The iKiMagic at Home Ebook. Written by our own iKiMum, Amy Wellbourne, this is an empowering 15 minute read filled with information distilled from many hours of research, workshops and personal experience.
- Last but not least – a Free discovery session with iKiMagic creator Kim.
I can’t guarantee that iKiMagic will solve all of your family tears and fears overnight. I can and will guarantee that within hours of starting to use iKiMagic you’ll feel more confident. Within days you’ll notice that everyone in the house is calmer and happier. Within weeks you’ll be very pleasantly surprised how much nicer your family is and how much better you feel about your parenting.
If you’re not completely happy you can let me know and receive a full discount.
Children imprint most of their habits by age 4. As parents, we have to start them on the right path as soon as possible. Children respond to iKiMagic as soon as they can walk. Don’t let the dream become a nightmare.