A magic formula for positive behavior and happy healthy life skills.
AT HOME children can be challenging at the best of times; they push boundaries, throw tantrums and can behave selfishly. When we add different parenting styles and the current uncertainty to the mix, we have the ingredients for “AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!”
AT DAY CARE AND SCHOOL All classrooms, like every home, have those times when things don’t go as well as we’d like. On top of the normal disruptors such as runny noses, staff shortages/sickness, accreditation audits…
- There are more and more children from ‘challenging’, ‘different’ and dis-functional homes.
- High staff turnover and differing teaching styles lead to inconsistent classroom management.
- ‘Helicopter’, ‘lawn mower’ and over stressed parents.
What does iKiMagic do?
IKIMAGIC AT HOME provides a simple formula – the iKiRulz, supported by music, posters and stickers, which give parents and carers the confidence to deal with the grizzles, tame the tantrums and teach children to care and share. Pretty much straight away.
iKIMAGIC Safe Respectful Learners for TEACHERS and EDUCATORS is a proven, turn-key package providing a simple, evidence-based formula to get staff ‘on the same page’ and teach children about respect, responsibility and consequences.
The practical, positive language and strategies reinforce your values, helping maintain and strengthen the Safe Respectful Learning environments that nurture resilient, responsible, children.
iKiMagic has three components:
- iKiMagic Safe Respectful Learners (SRL) Workshops. Teaching positive behaviour strategies for everyday use in Early Childhood Centres, Preschool and Primary education. The workshops include everything you need to start immediately: – evidence based, Every-Day Practice; posters, music and information for parents. PLUS, positive, team building components that strengthen staff professionalism and morale – leading to happier rooms and better staff retention.
- iKiFit Energisers: Unique fitness and healthy life activities, with content for toddlers to teens. Based around the iKiStick, great music and movement, iKiFit improves fitness and confidence
- iKiMagic at Home
iKiMagic starts working immediately with even the most challenging children and behaviours. It works anywhere, is easy to explain and FUN to use. Benefits include;
- Happier, healthier, stronger families, classrooms and communities.
- The Teacher Professional Learning is informative, fun and empowering. At the end of the Workshops, participants understand the theory and practice and are confident to implement it immediately.
- Mapped against the Early Years Learning Framework, The National Quality Standards (NQS) and Professional Standards for Teachers, iKiMagic is supported by professional resources including: music, video, posters and much more – all you need every
What makes iKiMagic different?
While there are many Positive behaviour training programs for teachers and parents ‘out there’ iKiMagic is the only one that combines the theory and practise into one simple, “turn key” package that teachers, parents and children immediately relate to and enjoy.