A magic formula for positive behavior and healthy life skills.
AT HOME. Even the happiest, healthiest children can be challenging at times: – pushing boundaries, throwing tantrums or behaving selfishly. If we add different parenting styles, crowded schedules and continuous uncertainty to the mix, we have the ingredients for “AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!”
AT DAY CARE AND SCHOOL All classrooms, like every home, have times when things don’t go as well as we’d like. On top of the normal disruptors like runny noses, staff shortages, accreditation, audits…
- Children with ‘challenging’ behaviours or learning difficulties can consume an inordinate amount of staff time.
- Staff turnover and differing teaching styles lead to inconsistent classroom management which can lead to…
- Stressed parents feeling that their children are being treated unfairly.
What does iKiMagic do?
IKIMAGIC provides a simple, proven formula to explain how we should behave and why. The iKiRulz, supported by music, video, posters and more, give educators, parents and carers the confidence to deal with any and all behaviours fairly, consistently and positively, and teach children about respect, responsibility and consequences.
It’s easy to use and you can get started in minutes.
iKIMAGIC has three components:
- iKiMagic Safe Respectful Learners (SRL) Professional Development Workshops for teachers and educators. Teaching positive behaviour strategies for everyday use in Early Childhood Centres, Pre and Primary Schools, the Workshops provide the knowledge and resources to get started immediately, and include team building activities to strengthen staff professionalism and morale – leading to happier rooms and better staff retention.
- iKiFit Energisers. Unique fitness and healthy life activities, with content for toddlers to teens. Based around the iKiStick, music and movement, iKiFit improves confidence, fitness and social skills.
- iKiMagic at Home. Familes can join online or obtain memberships through their child or children’s Day Care Service or Preschool. Family consultations and training are available via Video or Phone.
iKiMagic works with even the most challenging children and behaviours. It’s effective anywhere, easy to explain and FUN to use. Benefits include;
- Happier, healthier, stronger families, classrooms and communities.
- The Teacher Professional Learning and Family training is informative, fun and empowering. At the end of the Workshops, participants understand the theory and practice and are confident to implement it immediately.
- Mapped against the Early Years Learning Framework, The National Quality Standards (NQS) and Professional Standards for Teachers, iKiMagic is supported by professional resources including: music, video, posters and much more.
What makes iKiMagic different?
While there are many Positive behaviour programs for teachers and parents iKiMagic is the only one that combines the theory and practise into one simple, “turn key” package that teachers, parents and children immediately relate to and enjoy.